Neurological disorders are diseases of the central and peripheral nervous system.
In other words, the brain, spinal cord, cranial nerves, peripheral nerves, nerve roots, autonomic nervous system, neuromuscular junction, and muscles.
These disorders include
- Alzheimer disease and other dementias
- Cerebrovascular diseases including stroke
- Migraine and other headache disorders,
- Multiple sclerosis
- Parkinson’s disease
- Traumatic disorders of the nervous system due to head trauma
- Neurological disorders as a result of malnutrition
We help you treat all these disorders through osteopathy, chiropractic and physiotherapy.